domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2008

Praha (in English)

Hi

As I been ask to, I will translate into English the Praha post.

It was written in the first days back from Praha, it was something to say thanks for the good time that I had there. It was written firstly in Portuguese and can be seen in here.

And this is the translation into English:

To Praha I dreamed alone,
In a dream of expectation without change,
Gone without fear to the unknown.
Crazy I have been labeled,
Without caring I gone anyway.

There I was waken up to the cold,
Not the cold of Praha,
But the cold feeding from me.

But an amazing warmth,
Has waken something in me,
Not the warmth from this city, that I loved,
But a warmer feeling,
Coming from the people that I met.

I cameback with anger to go back,
To the arms of everybody that I will never forget.


Thanks everyone: Luis, Anna, Jiola, Jitka, Rita, João, Miguel, Anja, Nuno, David, Darra, Sorina, Thomas, Stefani, Vendula and everyone else that i was too drunk to remember the name :P (like the German's and the Greek's)

Um comentário:

DarkOcean89 disse...

hehehe kuando nao me apetecer traduzir algo ja sei a kem pedir =P na verdado ja peco kuando na percebo algo...heheheh

ai ai...so eu mano!